Last Updated on April 11, 2017
Hauppauge, NY: Today, Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation®, a manufacturer of Germicidal Ultraviolet Equipment and Lamps in the U.S.A. for 52 years, announced the launch of TWO new websites.As a leader in applied ultraviolet technology Atlantic’s goals are to continue developing strong business to business, and business to consumer relationships. These websites assist in that goal.
Of the company’s recent website launch, Atlantic’s Vice President of Marketing, Ann Wysocki said, “We know the importance of clear, easy to use, content rich websites, and I believe we have succeeded in creating two websites, that are all about quality user experience. Our bounce rate has dropped to 2.17%, showing that 97.83% of users are finding what they need”.
To achieve this success Atlantic planned the following:
- Ultraviolet.com the new corporate site, easily allows users to assess information on the company, product and ultraviolet technologies.
- Users can easily download product brochures and installation manuals.
- New sections include Frequently Ask Questions and a Live Chat Application.
- A Germicidal Ultraviolet Blog that the UV Specialists will continue to expand upon.
- The site’s design is responsive, and looks good on computer screens, tablets and mobile devices.
- Each page has a link to shop all ultraviolet products at
BuyUltraviolet.com is Atlantic Ultraviolet’s new ecommerce website.
Users can shop 24/7 for ultraviolet water, liquid, and wastewater purification equipment, ultraviolet air, room air, air duct, air and surface disinfection units, and STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps, CRYSTAL CLEAR® Quartz Sleeves and Surelite® Electronic Ballasts.
The STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps section includes one of the largest cross reference of UV germicidal lamps available today.