Last Updated on September 7, 2021
Compare ultraviolet air and surface disinfection lines by Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® in order to find one for a particular commercial or industrial application. The AeroLogic® can also be used in residential locations. Whether you need bacteria-free air in an occupied or unoccupied space, all models use STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C Lamps that emit a UV wavelength highly lethal to virus, bacteria, and mold spores. Purified air can offer some relief from allergies and asthma. UV-C radiation reduces incidence of MRSA, C. Diff, and TB. Everyone benefits when cold and flu germs are deactivated. Compare ultraviolet air and surface disinfection models so that you can provide your customer with healthy, bacteria-free air.
UV-C Air Disinfection for Home, Commercial, and Industrial Use
AeroLogic® Ultraviolet Air Duct Disinfection Systems
AeroLogic® fixtures are designed to install inside new or existing HVAC air ducts. They deactivate airborne microbes inside the ducts so that the air entering the room is free of bacteria, mold, and virus.
- Use in occupied rooms
- Several models available for home, commercial, and industrial HVAC units
Compare Ultraviolet Air and Surface Disinfection for Commercial and Industrial Applications
SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Room Air Sanitizers
SANITAIRE® uses a combination of germicidal UV-C lamps, washable electrostatic, absolute HEPA or disposable particulate filter, and blowers for controlled flow of purified air. Air is continuously disinfected with little maintenance needed.
- Use in occupied room
- Ultimate portability — no professional installation required except for Model RSCS280A
- Rubber feet protect any stable surface, or sanitizer mounts on the wall
- Model RSCS280A professionally installs in ceiling to create an unobtrusive air purification solution
Hygeaire® Ultraviolet Indirect Air Disinfection
Specially designed louvers direct UV-C radiation to the upper portion of room where air travels with circulation. Continuous disinfection from the Hygeaire® occurs as air moves through the UV rays.
- Use in occupied room
- Occupants kept safe from UV exposure — mounts on the wall or from a pendant with its base at a minimum of 7 feet from the ground
- Unique variable output version of the Surelite™ Electronic Ballast has adjustable feature
- Mount on base allows purchase of one model that can be used in a wide variety of room sizes.
- Standardized purchase makes maintenance simple for years to come.
Sanidyne® Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizers
Full portability makes the Sanidyne® ideal for locations where permanent sanitizers are not an option. Air and exposed surfaces can be sanitized wherever, and whenever needed. When disinfection is complete, the sanitizer is easily transported to the next room.
- Use in unoccupied rooms
- Economical option to try out UV-C disinfection
- Sanitization time customizes depending on the size of the room
- Rooms as large as 1,000 sq. ft. can be treated in under 1 hour*
- Several models to choose from
*Treatment time based on a minimum recommended dosage of 30mJ/cm2. Times will vary depending on Sanidyne® model in use and microorganism(s) to be inactivated. Contact our UV Application Specialists for your application.
Sani·Ray® Germicidal Ultraviolet Recessed Fixtures
There are a number of standard models available, or we can custom design a Sani·Ray® fixture for any application.
- Use in unoccupied spaces
- Mounts on the wall or ceiling
- Highly reflective polished specular aluminum surface maximizes UV-C intensity
SaniLIGHT® Germicidal Ultraviolet Irradiators
Long, unobstructed rays create effective disinfection from the SaniLIGHT®. Cold cathode lamps are available for applications where temperature is colder than room temperature, making it ideal for disinfection in walk-in refrigerators, meat lockers, and holding rooms.
- Use in unoccupied locations
- Ideal where frequent starts and stops are required
- Wide variety of configured fixtures available
Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures
The Biolux® is designed small and compact to fit in the most limited of spaces. It is ideal for use in conveyor belts, disinfection cabinets, and laboratory hoods.
- Use in unoccupied spaces
- Use in occupied spaces with protective measures
- Easy-to-install strip-style fixtures
- Constructed of stainless steel, polished chrome, or specular aluminum depending on the model
Nutripure® Ultraviolet Sanitary Conditioners
These models circulate purified air and provide a sterile condition within liquid storage tanks. The Nutripure® deactivates airborne sources of contamination and lowers condensation levels that can dilute the tank’s contents. In applications that manufacture liquid sugar, beverages, and edible oils, condensation levels can breed bacteria and fungi.
- Use in occupied spaces
- Equipped with washable electrostatic, absolute HEPA, or disposable particulate filters
- Lamps are completely enclosed within a stainless steel exposure chamber
Compare Ultraviolet Air and Surface Disinfection & Shop Our Full Product Line
Made in the USA, the ultraviolet air and surface purifiers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials for ultimate durability. The AeroLogic® AERO is made from anodized aluminum for lightweight durability. The Biolux® has polished chrome and specular aluminum models. The rest all feature type 304 stainless steel construction. Our UV Application Specialists will compare ultraviolet air and surface disinfection models and help you decide which one is right for any particular application.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Air and Surface Disinfection Models
- Download Ultraviolet Air & Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- Learn about Germicidal Ultraviolet Safety Warnings & Instructions
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV Air & Surface Disinfection Models
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Air & Surface Disinfection Comparison Chart
- Shop Safety Products
Video & PowerPoint
- Watch our Germicidal UV Air & Surface Disinfection Videos
- View our Room Air Disinfection PowerPoint on SlideShare
- View our Flu Prevention PowerPoint on SlideShare
- View our Meat Processing PowerPoint on SlideShare
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form