Last Updated on March 20, 2020
Your customer wants to protect their staff and clients from the daily onslaught of infectious germs. Just seconds of exposure to simple colds, flu, and chronic diseases like TB can infect everyone in their space. Not only can cross infection be a nuisance — it can also be life-threatening. Hygeaire® Indirect UV Air Purification sanitizes the air and creates a healthy breathing environment.
How Does Hygeaire® Indirect UV Air Purification Provide Healthy Air?
Hygeaire® fixtures are designed for occupied spaces. Rays from the germicidal UV-C lamp destroy the DNA structure of bacteria, virus, and mold circulated through the air. Air is continuously disinfected as it moves past the ultraviolet rays. The risk of exposure to infectious germs is drastically reduced.
Why Do a Variety of Applications Choose the Hygeaire®?
Hygeaire® is available in 3 models with integrated features that make it safe, effective, and economical. Ultraviolet air sanitization is very successful in crowded areas where the risk of cross infection is high.
Whether a handful or thousands of people pass through the doors each day, Hygeaire® purifies air with as minimal maintenance as possible. As the leading manufacturer of ultraviolet sanitization systems, we know what makes them easy to install, use, and maintain.
Safe, Effective, and Economical for Virtually Any Application
Safe — Fixtures install 7 feet off the ground
- Models LIND24-EVO and LIND30-EVO mount on the wall and model LIND24-EVO-2PM installs from a pendant
- A louvered panel keeps UV-C rays across the upper part of the room
- Occupants are safely out of the path of ultraviolet exposure
Effective — STER-L-RAY ® UV Lamps
- Continuous eradication of virtually all virus, bacteria, and fungi.
- No chemicals are involved
- Once-a-year lamp replacement (every 10,000 hours) and occasional cleaning are all that’s needed
Economical — Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts
- Deliver high ultraviolet lamp output
- Save energy through high efficiency
- Virtually silent operation — no annoying, distracting humming or buzzing
- Hygeaire® can be manufactured in 120v or 220v — specify when ordering
A Few of the Possible Hygeaire® Applications
General Spaces: Office Buildings, Conference Rooms, Waiting Rooms
Scientific Settings: Laboratories, Cleanrooms, Pathology labs
Animal Industries: Veterinary Clinics, Animal Husbandry Centers, Kennels
Food and Beverage: Food Processing, Dairy Processing, Bakeries, Food Packaging Plants
Academic: Schools, Universities, Auditoriums, Theaters, Dormitories, Gymnasiums, Daycare Centers
Health and Human Services: Hospitals and Clinics, Triage Areas, Labor, Delivery, and Maternity Wards, Kidney Dialysis Centers, Isolation Units for High-Risk Patients, Operating Rooms, Burn Centers, TB Wards, Methadone Clinics, Nursing Homes, Homeless Shelters, Prisons, Jails, Correctional and Detention centers
Manufacturing: Pharmaceutical, Electronic, Cosmetic
Learn More About Indirect UV Air Purification & Shop Our Products
Made in the USA of type 304 stainless steel, the UV air sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify air. The Hygeaire® Indirect UV Air Purification line has several optional accessories available, making it a flexible ultraviolet air sanitizing system for any application.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Air & Surface Disinfection Models
- Download Ultraviolet Air & Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV Air & Surface Disinfection Models
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Air & Surface Disinfection Comparison Chart
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form