Instant Start Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps, Tubes and Bulbs
STER-L-RAY® Instant Start germicidal ultraviolet lamps utilize a coil filament on each end which operates hot. Lamp life is governed by the life of the electrodes and is affected by the frequency of starting. STER-L-RAY® Instant Start germicidal ultraviolet lamps are well suited to applications requiring high ultraviolet intensity such as water disinfection, air purification in duct systems and conveyorized product disinfection. Available in Low Ozone and Ozone Producing versions.
|Low Ozone||Ozone Producing||Length (mm) Base Face to Face||Lamps (Watts)(1)||Approx. Lamp Current (mA)||UV Output Total Watts (2)||UV Output Microwatts at 1 Meter (3)||Ozone Output (if applicable) (4)||Rated Lamp Life (Hours)|
* Also available in 2, 3 and 4-pin single ended configurations.
** Available in 3 and 4 pin single ended configurations.
Other sizes are readily available. Custom lamp lengths can also be supplied. Please contact us for help with your needs. Please note that ozone output is subject to considerable variation due to conditions under which the lamp is used; under many conditions, the ozone output may be only a fraction of the specified figure.
(1) Wattage is lamp watts only and does not include ballast loss.
(2) Ultraviolet output at 254 nanometers at 100 hours and 80°F (approximate).
(3) Microwatts per square centimeter at one meter from lamp.
(4) Approximate ozone output in grams per hour under favorable conditions. Figures apply only to ozone producing types.
STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamp Types
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at (631) 273-0500, Monday–Friday 7 am to 6 pm EST or use our contact form.