Last Updated on April 16, 2021
We recently sold our Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air & Surface Sanitizer to a large university in Florida. Six months after their purchase, Ann Wysocki (COO of Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation®) followed up with the Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine to see how the Sanidyne® was performing. We received the following response:
So far it’s working very well . . . exactly how we envisioned! We have several people using it—instructions were easy to follow, the UV warning signs and face shield are great. We decided to purchase the Sanidyne® because we started using a laboratory culture room for a different purpose. It was already equipped with a biosafety cabinet, but we needed to do part of the procedure outside of the cabinet. We’re using the Sanidyne® to sanitize the floor and working surfaces that cannot be decontaminated by other means.
Our Sanidyne® UV Portable Air and Surface Sanitizer uses 8 STER-L-RAY ® High Output (HO) Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps to provide unoccupied spaces with germicidal ultraviolet disinfection of air and exposed surfaces. These special lamps produce ultraviolet wavelengths lethal to infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and virus.
Additional Product Highlights for Our Sanidyne® Prime Remote UV-C Portable Air & Surface Sanitizer:
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote is easily transported from one area to another with attached handles.
- High efficiency Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts operate fixture.
- Built-in 1-minute, 30-second delay allows operator time to safely leave the area.
- Rooms as large as 1,000 sq. ft. can be treated in less than 1 hour.*
- 24-Hour Timer allows treatment time to be customized to room size.
- Product ships with 1 Ultraviolet Blocking Face Shield and 2 Double-Sided Danger Signs to protect personnel from entering the room during UV-C treatment.
- UV-C Dosimeter Cards visibly confirm that your Sanidyne® is achieving the desired UV-C exposure. One card is included with the purchase of each unit.
- Our Assure™ UV-C Dosimeter is a portable, full-featured instrument that provides highly-accurate UV-C measurements in mJ/cm2.
*Treatment time based on a minimum recommended dosage of 30mJ/cm2. Times will vary depending on Sanidyne® model in use and microorganism(s) to be inactivated. Contact our UV Application Specialists for your application.
Specifications for All Sanidyne® Models
|Model||Amps||Hertz||UV Output||Weight (lbs)||L||W||H|
|Prime Remote 120v||4.5||50/60||143 Watts||31||13-15/16″||12-1/16″||36-13/16″|
|Prime Remote 230v||2.5||50/60||143 Watts||31||13-15/16″||12-1/16″||36-13/16″|
|Plus 120v||10||50/60||312 Watts||76||21-3/4″||20″||68-1/2″|
|Plus 230v||5||50/60||312 Watts||76||21-3/4″||20″||68-1/2″|
|Premium 120v||16||50/60||480 Watts||104||21-3/4″||20-15/16″||68-1/2″|
Learn More & Shop All 3 Sanidyne Models
Sanidyne® Germicidal Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are available in 3 different models for various room sizes: Sanidyne® Prime Remote , Sanidyne® Plus , and Sanidyne® Premium . All models are made in the USA of Type 304 stainless steel and the highest quality materials. They use 8 STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps to purify air and exposed surfaces. Several optional accessories are available. Disinfection dosage is determined by the time and intensity that air and surfaces are exposed to germicidal ultraviolet light.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- Download Ultraviolet Air and Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all our Blog Posts for Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- View all the applications that can benefit from UV-C Disinfection
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- Learn about Germicidal Ultraviolet Safety Warnings & Instructions
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- Shop Sanidyne® Parts & Accessories
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV-C Lamps
- Compare all models with our Air and Surface Disinfection Model Comparison Chart
- Shop Safety Products
Watch Our Videos on YouTube
- Sanidyne® Prime Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Prime Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Plus Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Plus Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Plus Disinfects During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sanidyne® Premium Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Premium Lamp Replacement
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form