Germicidal Ultraviolet Air Disinfection is essential to many applications. It protects personnel, clients, and patients from infection due to airborne microbes — particularly in crowded or poorly ventilated areas, and in situations where the risk of cross infection is high. But what if the space you need to treat is larger than many UV-C air disinfection models can handle? Don’t worry — there is a product that can meet your needs. SANITAIRE® Model RSM2680 has been designed to provide germicidal UV air disinfection for large occupied rooms.
Powerful Components Provide Ample Germicidal UV Air Disinfection for Large Occupied Rooms
The SANITAIRE® RSM2680 has several features that enable UV-C room air disinfection in large spaces.
- Blower: Produces more than 2,000 CFM for turnover of air in large rooms.
- Surelite™ Ballasts: State-of-the-art electronic ballasts specifically developed for the operation of ultraviolet lamps. Versatile ballasts provide high lamp output; are lightweight, efficient, and operate cool for longer life.
- 8 STER-L-RAY ® High Output Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps: Inactivate harmful bacteria, mold, and virus in the air. They are instant starting and provide the utmost in quality, sustained output, and longevity.
- Polished Reflector: Highly reflective interior surface provides maximizes germicidal ultraviolet intensity within the chamber.
Wherever SANITAIRE® is utilized, the blower draws air into the sanitizer through four intake grills containing MERV 7 rated air filters. It is then forced upwards into the UV exposure chamber where it is irradiated by the UV-C Lamps. Air is reintroduced to the room through the louvered exhaust panel.
The Versatility of a Mobile UV-C Air Sanitizer
You may be hesitant to install a stationary germicidal ultraviolet room air sanitizer in your space. One advantage of SANITAIRE® Model RSM2680 is that it doesn’t require any installation. These features enable easy transportation and storage:
Locking Casters: Allow SANITAIRE® to be easily transported and made stationary when needed.
Cord Wrap: When disinfection is complete, conveniently store the 20′ power cord.
Front Panel Makes Monitoring a Breeze
Operation of the SANITAIRE® Model RSM2680 can be monitored from the Front Access Door. Panel includes individual lamp monitoring, lamp and filter life monitoring, and unit display of operating hours.
- UV Lamp Operation Indicators: Glow GREEN when lamps are operating correctly or RED when they are off or out.
- Lamp & Filter Replacement Indicators: The GREEN lights will glow when they are in good operating condition. YELLOW will light when a part reorder is needed. RED means your lamps and/or filters need to be changed.
Safety is Our Top Priority
The STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps and all electrical components of the SANITAIRE® Model RSM2680 are enclosed within a corrosion-resistant stainless steel chamber. The following features ensure the safety of anyone in the room while SANITAIRE® is in operation. They also protect authorized personnel who are operating the sanitizer.
Louvered Exhaust Panel: Protects the room’s occupants from germicidal ultraviolet exposure by restricting ultraviolet radiation from passing into the room. (SANITAIRE® RSM2680 is designed for use in occupied areas.)
Keyed, 3-Position Power Switch: Power operation controlled by key access to ensure unit is controlled by authorized personnel only. Switch allows these modes: BLOWER ONLY or LAMPS & BLOWER. The center position is OFF.
Interlock Safety Switch: Protected access doors can only be opened with provided keys. If doors are opened when unit is in operation, the Interlock Safety Switch interrupts power to the sanitizer.
Protective Mesh Grate: Located behind all four MERV 7 rated air filters, it guards operators against potential injury caused by interior SANITAIRE® components.
Learn More & Shop Germicidal UV Air Disinfection for Large Occupied Rooms
Made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts, SANITAIRE® Germicidal Ultraviolet Room Air Sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify room air.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Air and Surface Disinfection Models
- Download Ultraviolet Air & Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- Learn about Germicidal Ultraviolet Safety Warnings & Instructions
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV Air & Surface Disinfection Models
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Air & Surface Disinfection Comparison Chart
- Shop Safety Products
Video & PowerPoint
- Watch our Germicidal UV Air & Surface Disinfection Videos
- View our Room Air Disinfection PowerPoint on SlideShare
- View our Flu Prevention PowerPoint on SlideShare