Last Updated on October 12, 2021
Portability means compact, lightweight, and no need for professional installation. Our Sanidyne® Prime Remote UV Portable Area Sanitizer Models are the ultimate choice for unoccupied spaces. Different countries have different electrical needs. That is why its 2 models are equipped to plug into the appropriate outlet of your specific location, without the need for professional installation. Just about anyone can plug in and operate the Sanidyne® Prime Remote UV portable area sanitizer.
2 Sanidyne® Prime Remote Germicidal UV Portable Area Sanitizer Models
The Sanidyne® 120V model uses 4.5A, 50/60 Hz, and a NEMA 5-15 3-Prong power plug. The 220–240V model uses 2.5A, 50/60 Hz, and a CEE 7/7 Schuko power plug.
120v Sanidyne® Prime Remote Germicidal Ultraviolet Portable Air & Surface Sanitizer
The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) sets the standards for electrical wiring and current ratings in the USA. Standard outlets use 120 volts and are NEMA 5-15. Our 120v Sanidyne® Prime Remote is equipped with a NEMA 5-15 3-prong plug. Plug this unit into any properly-grounded standard household outlet.
220–240v Sanidyne® Prime Remote Germicidal Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizer
For applications that use 220–240 volts and 2.5 amps, this Sanidyne® Prime Remote UV Portable Area Sanitizer model is equipped with a CEE 7/7 Schuko plug. These models can be used in countries that have electrical socket standards of either CEE 7/3 or CEE 7/5.
All Sanidyne® Models Safely Inactivate Harmful Microorganisms in Air and on Surfaces
All Sanidyne® models use 8 germicidal ultraviolet lamps. These generate high levels of ultraviolet wavelengths to inactivate bacteria, mold, virus, and fungi. The Sanidyne® Prime Remote can disinfect a 30 x 30 foot room in under an hour.* No matter which voltage you select, they all come equipped with the same safe, economical, and efficient features.
*Treatment time based on a minimum recommended dosage of 30mJ/cm2. Times will vary depending on Sanidyne® model in use and microorganism(s) to be inactivated. Contact our UV Application Specialists for your application.
Specifications for All Sanidyne® Models
|Model||Amps||Hertz||UV Output||Weight (lbs)||L||W||H|
|Prime Remote 120v||4.5||50/60||143 Watts||31||13-15/16″||12-1/16″||36-13/16″|
|Prime Remote 230v||2.5||50/60||143 Watts||31||13-15/16″||12-1/16″||36-13/16″|
|Plus 120v||10||50/60||312 Watts||76||21-3/4″||20″||68-1/2″|
|Plus 230v||5||50/60||312 Watts||76||21-3/4″||20″||68-1/2″|
|Premium 120v||16||50/60||480 Watts||104||21-3/4″||20-15/16″||68-1/2″|
Learn More & Shop All 3 Sanidyne Models
Sanidyne® Germicidal Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are available in 3 different models for various room sizes: Sanidyne® Prime Remote , Sanidyne® Plus , and Sanidyne® Premium . All models are made in the USA of Type 304 stainless steel and the highest quality materials. They use 8 STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps to purify air and exposed surfaces. Several optional accessories are available. Disinfection dosage is determined by the time and intensity that air and surfaces are exposed to germicidal ultraviolet light.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- Download Ultraviolet Air and Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all our Blog Posts for Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- View all the applications that can benefit from UV-C Disinfection
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- Learn about Germicidal Ultraviolet Safety Warnings & Instructions
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- Shop Sanidyne® Parts & Accessories
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV-C Lamps
- Compare all models with our Air and Surface Disinfection Model Comparison Chart
- Shop Safety Products
Watch Our Videos on YouTube
- Sanidyne® Prime Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Prime Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Plus Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Plus Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Plus Disinfects During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sanidyne® Premium Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Premium Lamp Replacement