Last Updated on April 8, 2021
UV Portable Area Sanitizers — A Solution for Unoccupied Rooms
Your clients risk bacteria, virus, and fungi unexpectedly popping up and rapidly spreading infection in their facilities. A permanent ultraviolet sanitizer won’t work for them. They need powerful UV disinfection in a portable unit to lessen risk. Sanidyne® UV portable area sanitizers are the ultimate solution for many applications.
Fast treatment time and portability make UV portable area sanitizers effective in disinfecting many different spaces within a facility. Compact and just 31 pounds, the Sanidyne® Prime Remote is easy to move from one area to another. It can treat air and exposed surfaces in unoccupied rooms whenever, and wherever needed. Some applications include:
- Businesses and Offices
- Laboratories and Clean Rooms
- Doctor’s Offices
- Patient Rooms
- Burn Centers
- Operating Rooms
- Intensive Care Units (ICUs)
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clinics
- Ambulances and Medical Transport
- Methadone Clinics
- Homeless Shelters
- Detention Centers
- Dairy Plants
- Hotel Rooms
Sanidyne® Uses the Same Technology as Permanent UV Units
8 High Output STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C Lamps provide ultraviolet radiation in the C wavelength (UV-C). UV-C destroys the DNA structure of infectious microbes, such as:
- Staphylococcus (MRSA)
- Streptococcus (strep)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Many additional bacteria, virus, and mold microbes to which UV-C radiation is lethal
UV Portable Area Sanitizers In Hospital and Healthcare Facilities
Hospital and healthcare areas without permanent ultraviolet sanitizers are susceptible to tragic outcomes. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) notes that healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) represent a major cause of preventable patient illness. Sanidyne® can help lessen a facility’s risk of HAIs by providing air and surface treatment to unoccupied areas where and when needed. Your client can:
- Add UV portable area sanitizers to a regular disinfection process as a preventative measure.
- Rapidly sanitize one area after another when sudden outbreaks occur, potentially halting the spread of infection.
The Sanidyne® Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizer is a Safe and Economical Solution for Any Facility
- A chemical-free disinfection method
- No special training required for maintenance or installation
- 3 Models to choose from—just center in the area to be treated and plug in.
- STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C lamps use less energy to operate than the competition and only require change about once a year.
- Optional hand-held Zenith™ UV-C Detector provides accurate and easy-to-read levels of UV intensity for added assurance of personnel safety.
- UV-C Dosimeter Cards visibly confirm that your Sanidyne® is achieving the desired UV-C exposure. One card is included with the purchase of each unit.
- Our Assure™ UV-C Dosimeter is a portable, full-featured instrument that provides highly-accurate UV-C measurements in mJ/cm2.
Specifications for All Sanidyne® Models
|Model||Amps||Hertz||UV Output||Weight (lbs)||L||W||H|
|Prime Remote 120v||4.5||50/60||143 Watts||31||13-15/16″||12-1/16″||36-13/16″|
|Prime Remote 230v||2.5||50/60||143 Watts||31||13-15/16″||12-1/16″||36-13/16″|
|Plus 120v||10||50/60||312 Watts||76||21-3/4″||20″||68-1/2″|
|Plus 230v||5||50/60||312 Watts||76||21-3/4″||20″||68-1/2″|
|Premium 120v||16||50/60||480 Watts||104||21-3/4″||20-15/16″||68-1/2″|
Learn More & Shop All 3 Sanidyne Models
Sanidyne® Germicidal Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are available in 3 different models for various room sizes: Sanidyne® Prime Remote , Sanidyne® Plus , and Sanidyne® Premium . All models are made in the USA of Type 304 stainless steel and the highest quality materials. They use 8 STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps to purify air and exposed surfaces. Several optional accessories are available. Disinfection dosage is determined by the time and intensity that air and surfaces are exposed to germicidal ultraviolet light.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- Download Ultraviolet Air and Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all our Blog Posts for Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- View all the applications that can benefit from UV-C Disinfection
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- Learn about Germicidal Ultraviolet Safety Warnings & Instructions
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- Shop Sanidyne® Parts & Accessories
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV-C Lamps
- Compare all models with our Air and Surface Disinfection Model Comparison Chart
- Shop Safety Products
Watch Our Videos on YouTube
- Sanidyne® Prime Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Prime Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Plus Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Plus Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Plus Disinfects During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sanidyne® Premium Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Premium Lamp Replacement
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form